Good food-health made in the clay pot
Clay pot cooking In ancient times, mostly used to cook clay vessels. It was believed to be good for health, not just for the food. But time passed, the clay vessels left the edge of destruction!
This is because of the Variety style utensils available in the market! Once upon a time, all varieties of containers were not available in the market. But now the time has changed. Getting the options out is the way women call their hands. There are a number of utensils that buy women from shopping for their own home. I want one more one. Another one needs another one. There is nothing less than women who are able to cook such utensils in cooking. Every character has something to attract women. So many of the container companies of women are now over. For example, non-stick containers, plastic containers …
But when such a vessel is painted, some use the clay vessel for health. Cooking in clay can help the body get more nutrients and the diet is healthy due to the need for oil and fat.
Clay pot cooking Low-fat content
oil or water should not be used much when cooking in a clay pot. Because the pottery is warming up until it’s hot.
Generally, it is important that everyone chooses food items that they agree with. Because all foods are unacceptable to everyone. It depends on the person and the disease he has. So look at them and then select the food you want to eat. It says, “There is no worse for a real man.” Some foods can heal some specific diseases. In such cases, you should choose the appropriate foods for it. Whatever it is, clay containers can also absorb the steam that comes when preparing the clay pot. Due to this, the diet is getting more nutrients. It’s more healthy than other containers.
The soil is a good quality nutrient such as vitamin B12, calcium, phosphorus, sugarcane, and magnesium. It is best to choose an earthen vessel than other containers.
Maintain the Ph.D. level of food
The soil is naturally alkaline, which acts as a natural detox. Because of these properties, the clay vessel interferes with the acidity factor in the diet and neutralizes the diet. This will increase the food taste and nutrients. You may have observed that the water stored in the soil pot is usually cool because the salts in the soil are actually alkaline. Water from any cell is slightly acidic. Soil salts neutralize these acids and push the pH level of water. For this reason, the water from the ground is sterile or rocky. There is a similar function in the clay pot. Soil water cannot be thin, it should be kept at least one night. Then it is best to eat. It is not only the water to burn but also the other acidic foods and milk that can be heated in the clay pot cooking.
The food is hot until a long time
Earthen vessels always make the food hot. This is why some nutrients that are present in the diet remain unchanged. It is not necessary to heat it frequently because the food in the diet stays longer until long.
Steps to be cured if using clay pot cooking
1. Use glazed clay vessels. It’s safe and secure. It does not scramble food.
2. Soak the clay pot for 15 minutes before cooking.
3. Bake the clay pot at 400-475 degrees. The water that is so drained will be correct.
4. Do not use the pre-heated oven. The clay vessel can be broken down.
5. Do not put this in a cool place. It may crack the vessels. Use wooden handles.
6. If you have a little smell like fish, then squeeze the pot for a while. Then it absorbs odor.
7. Any vessels made of soil need to be very careful as it breaks down easily. And the pot made from clay should be well-lit. Water does not cool down in a hot or dry dried pot. The burning container is made up of fine pores so that the exhaust water is consumed with a slight temperature when it evaporates.
8. For any reason, the soil should not be painted outside. Once the clay is cooked, the inside should be cleaned.
if you dont find clay pot you can bye from online
Like This page to get Daily updates
Share this article to all your Friends