The infertility problem in men and women!
Infertility – Breeding, nature is a gift given to every creature of this species and is a continuation of the offspring. Provides different types of natural breeding for each species. Breeding continues by incorporating men’s sperms into the uterus released in the female uterus. The nature of this nature is applied to humanity, for which the human system has created a social arrangement that equals the burden of equality.
Couples who are committed to this system are happy to continue their human offspring by reproducing and thus becoming the mother of the deceased.Causes of Infertility in Male and Female Children In some cases, some couples are deprived of this nature’s contribution. Some defects in men or women may be equally responsible for not being children of the couple. This fact is called infertility.Instead of blaming only two of them to be a child in the couple, check out the two healthcare and find the true cause of these couples …
Causes of Men’s Infertility
If male sperm failure fails to form the egg, it can lead to infertility in men. This is important for the quality and overall density of the sperm extracted after sclerosis. In particular, two factors contribute to infertility. The first is that the number of sperms does not have to be at least a mile, and secondly, the number of sperms in this number does not have the ability to reach the target with the ovary. Not one of them can be fertile. Usually, it is believed that fertility can be the simplest of the couple. But infertility occurs though men who have this condition are comfortable. But this infertility of men cannot be overlooked. Men with this deficiency are just as healthy as other men and have a good sex life. There are no weaknesses or scarring problems. These sperms may conclude that the sperm may have the ability and the ability to absorb the ovum only when they are subjected to appropriate tests in the laboratory.
* Sperm insufficiently due to the lack of nausea called testosterone in men’s body.
* Some surgeries, drug side effects or conditions such as cancer and testicular cancer can also lead to lower sperm production.
* Sometimes, unnecessary growth may occur at the top of the testicles. Exercise in extremely hot weather, wearing tight patches, excessive use of sauna baths, overheating of hot steam baths, nerves in the groin and vector nerves that get purple violet can cause decreased sperm count.
* In some cases the condition may have been inherited
* Drinking and drug consumption may also lead to infertility in men
* In recent cases, the problem of ‘atypical centriole’ has been found. Although this condition can be fertilized, the egg is not perfect and usually occurs in the germ.
Causes of Infertility For Women
This contribution contributes to the nature of men who have a lifetime of only one in women. The woman’s body contains only the entire set of ovaries, each month through the monthly secretion, which reduces the egg and becomes completely empty at one point. This time is called a rejuvenation. Even when menopause is closer, the woman becomes less likely to become pregnant. Apart from age, women who are infertile are the ovaries or fallopian tubes, the inability to release the egg due to the uterine gland. If these complications occur, the male sperms are healthy but the fruit does not appear.
There are several reasons for women’s infertility
* The overwhelming impact of the effects of the threaded texture can lead to excessive mental stress.
* Increased and inadequate monthly bleeding can lead to abnormal ovulation
* Overweight or overweight reduction can lead to both infertility
* Growth in the uterus or tumor in the uterus or the ability to produce ovarian abdominal lactation
* If women lack estrogen deficiency
Infertility is also common in those who have been born when they are pregnant.
* Addiction of addictive substances such as alcoholism and nicotine can lead to infertility in women.
Alternative Therapies for Infertility There are several types of tests available today for finding men and women infertility. Other factors that can lead to infertility through urine and blood tests also come to light. In most cases, infertility is easier and easier to treat and helps couples fill the fold.
Treatments for Men’s Infertility If the number of sperm count is at least low artificially increases the concentration of sperm and attempts to spray these sperms into the womb of a woman in the womb. In some cases, the woman’s egg and sperm may be used in the laboratory with the appropriate equipment and are likely to become pregnant with sperm counting in the atmosphere. The resulting egg is artificially installed in the womb of a woman.
This procedure is called IVF (In vitro fertilization), which is performed only in hospitals with official medical care. Apart from this, a normal pregnancy can be avoided by reducing the number of sperm and density drugs, the use of alveolar injections and other infections that complement infertility.Treatments for Women’s Infertility Most cases cause some infections for women’s infertility. The treatment of these antibiotics is sufficient for their treatment.
If the cause of Alzheimer’s imbalances is to be done, it is necessary to treat hormone therapy or injections. Also, the doctor recommends these at the right time to release medications or additional foods if the egg is not released by the uterus. In rare cases, if there is any complication in the ovaries or if the ovary is closed for other reasons, the doctor will eliminate this deficit short surgery and facilitate routine pregnancy.The best foods to increase male Fertility
Like This page to get Daily updates Fertility Problems: The Ayurvedic Perspective
Share this article to all your Friends